I like breakfast to be as hassle free as possible and it doesn’t get much easier than this!
- 1 cup of nut milk (I used hazlenut)
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1 banana
- 3-4 dates
- A drizzle of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of Maca
- A handful of cacao nibs
- Put the chia seeds & the nut milk in a glass jar & sllow to set for at least 1 hour (I make it just before going to bed)
- For the “Banoffee”, blend together 3/4 of the banana, dates, maca & enough coconut milk to give a creamy smooth texture.
- Slice the remaining banana thinly & place along the inside of the jar on top of the (by now) set chia pudding.
- Pour in the banoffee mixture & sprinkle with the cacao nibs